1) What questions did you need to research in order to create your cube?
- I went onto different websites that were about Fluorine and was able to get all of the information I needed about its boiling temperature, colour, atomic number, etc.
2) What new or familiar digital tools did you try to use as you worked through this project?
- I used the app “teams” which helped me create my cube and add my answers for these questions to my blog. I used different techniques on office to help we with my assignment that I hadn’t know how to do or use.
3) What was the process you used to investigate the topic?
I went through the instructions and steps to creating my elect cube and went back and forth from google to word writing the information I needed to answer.
4) How did you verify and cite the information you found?
- I looked through more than just one cite to make sure the information I was using was telling me the same things and didn’t have drastic differences in one question. I also tried to use websites that ended in .org and not wikipedia.
5) How did the process of completing this challenge go? What could you have done better?
- I found some of it difficult because I’m not strong with computers and I got frustrated when something wasn’t working well. If I had stayed more calm and asked for help more I could have completed this assignment faster and more efficiently. BUT doing this by hand would have been much easier for me.