1. What are my thoughts about this overall project? Are they mostly positive or negative? If positive/negative, what comes to mind specifically?
I thought this project was interesting because it involved lots of problem solving and trial and error. My thoughts are mostly positive, because it was fun trying to figure out the program without failing miserably.
2. How might my assignment relate to real-world situations and problems?
If I ever wanted to go into trades or fix my house wiring without paying a mechanic, this would be helpful.
4. What did I learn doing this assignment?
How to use the PHET simulator and also how to create an (albeit backwards wired) circuit.
5. What would I do differently if I were to approach the assignment again?
Find a way to make it so that the light switches aren’t backwards.
7. How will I use what I’ve learned in the future?
I will use it to help me within this unit and future electricity units, and possibly to help me figure out my house wiring later in life.