- I needed to research about the element before anything and I did this by asking basic questions. What is the element? What does it look like? These simple, basic questions made my project possible.
- I used the QR code generator which was very new to me and somewhat difficult. I used the program Word which I use a lot. Word helped me a lot to organize my thoughts in a nice clean way.
- I first looked at what I needed to do to get the information that I wanted and then I found everything that I needed and out all of the information that was important onto the cube. This made it easier for me to organize everything.
- On the tops of the sites where little locks that told me this site is safe. To add to this, my computer did not shut down entering any of the sites. I feel like that was a good sign. I also knew that it was a safe site because of the https that was in front of the website link. If the S was not there, the site may not be 100% secure.
- I think if I was at school for the week that we did this I could have asked questions about what I should do and if I was doing things right or not. This, I feel, would have made my project much better.
Otherwise, the assignment that my teachers gave me was not over the top cray and I felt that It was manageable enough. 🙂