Emily's about me page!
I included this picture of Simone Biles because she is my favourite gymnast and gymnastics is such a big part of my life. this picture is important to me because i strive to be like her and work as hard as her every day. She is very successful and dedicated to a sport the loves and it is very inspiring.
About Me Page
I chose this video because vine was one of my favourite ways to entertain myself when i was younger and it has really shaped my sense of humor. This video includes some of my favourites.
learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
i chose this quote because i think its really important to live in the moment and not focus on the past, but know that it has still impacted you.
link to my fav website 🙂
i chose this website because my cousin and i used to make these madlibs and laugh for hours and they were some of my favourite things to do on a rainy day
d) Background Image – This is where you can adjust your background image.
e) Menus – You can create multiple menu structures. For simplicity, lets stick to 1. Make sure you select Menu Location -> Primary Menu -> About Me. Then click Save. This will ensure your menu stays the same, even after adjusting the theme.
f) Widgets – Locate and see all the widgets on your blog.
g) Static Front Page – Front Home Page Display is set to -> Static Page and Front Page is set to -> About Me
Your First Post (Optional)
You are now going to create your very first post. At the top of the Dashboard -> New -> Posts.
2) Body – This is where you place your content of the post – text, videos, pictures, etc. Write a short paragraph about what you are excited about for this upcoming year at Terry Fox. What are some things you want to get involved with? How will you become a part of the Rapid Nation?
3) Tool Bar – In your toolbar you can Add Media and Add Documents into your posts, this is the best way to create visual representations. You can also change fonts, hyperlink, etc.
4) Publish – Here is where you control what items are public and private. You can also control when they are published to your website.
5) Categories – Here is where you choose where you want your post to go. This is your digital binder with all of your subjects. Categorize -> Portfolio.
6) Tags – Here is where you create tags, these tags can help you find things quicker on your blog and help you stay organised. Tag -> Portfolio.
7) Publish – When you are done! Publish it.