About Me Page
An Inspirational Quote
be a voice not an echo
This quote stands out to me as being poewerful, it is a quote that doesn’t need a lot to make it important, to be a voice means to have your opinions heard.
My All Time Favourite Soccer Highlight Video
This video is a 2:10 minute video of all the highlights from the final cup of the 2018 Fifa World Cup. It was a game that would determine wether France or Croatia would go home with the World Cup, possibly the most important game of the year.
The Camel Back Mountain
this picture was taken in Phoenix Arizona. My Mom took the photo from our room at the resort we stay in. My family and i love going to Arizona, this resort was one of our top favourites. The beautiful red mountains in the background is called Camel Back Mountain. I have hiked this mountain three times it is one of the hardest hikes to do in Phoenix!
A Hyperlink To Another Dimension
CLICK THIS HYPERLINK TO A WEBSITE THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!!! Almost all of my shoes are from this store, I admit to being obsessed with shoes. That is why I choose to make my hyperlink a quick and easy way for anyone to visit a top of the line shoe store.
Your First Post (Optional)
You are now going to create your very first post. At the top of the Dashboard -> New -> Posts.
2) Body – This is where you place your content of the post – text, videos, pictures, etc. Write a short paragraph about what you are excited about for this upcoming year at Terry Fox. What are some things you want to get involved with? How will you become a part of the Rapid Nation?
3) Tool Bar – In your toolbar you can Add Media and Add Documents into your posts, this is the best way to create visual representations. You can also change fonts, hyperlink, etc.
4) Publish – Here is where you control what items are public and private. You can also control when they are published to your website.
5) Categories – Here is where you choose where you want your post to go. This is your digital binder with all of your subjects. Categorize -> Portfolio.
6) Tags – Here is where you create tags, these tags can help you find things quicker on your blog and help you stay organised. Tag -> Portfolio.
7) Publish – When you are done! Publish it.