Some Things About Me:
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best. – St. Jerome
The reason why I have chosen this quote is because I have a lot of activities that can correspond to this quote. For example, I play trumpet & guitar, I’m good at both but there’s always room to practice to make it better, and make it better until my better is best.
The video I have chosen is:
The reason I have chose this video is because I like this style of playing guitar and I like to play it myself.
The pictures I have chosen is:
The reason I chose these picture is because they’re some of the examples of pictures I enjoy taking casually with my camera.
The Hyperlink I have chosen is YouTube.
The reason I have chosen this link is because I go on YouTube a lot in my spare-time/free-time. That is basically the reason I chose it.
Your First Post (Optional)
You are now going to create your very first post. At the top of the Dashboard -> New -> Posts.
2) Body – This is where you place your content of the post – text, videos, pictures, etc. Write a short paragraph about what you are excited about for this upcoming year at Terry Fox. What are some things you want to get involved with? How will you become a part of the Rapid Nation?
3) Tool Bar – In your toolbar you can Add Media and Add Documents into your posts, this is the best way to create visual representations. You can also change fonts, hyperlink, etc.
4) Publish – Here is where you control what items are public and private. You can also control when they are published to your website.
5) Categories – Here is where you choose where you want your post to go. This is your digital binder with all of your subjects. Categorize -> Portfolio.
6) Tags – Here is where you create tags, these tags can help you find things quicker on your blog and help you stay organised. Tag -> Portfolio.
7) Publish – When you are done! Publish it.