1) What questions did you need to research in order to create your cube?
– The questions i researched were about the history of the element. For example, who discovered the element.
2) What new or familiar digital tools did you try to use as you worked through this project?
– One of the tools i used was a QR code generator.
3) What was the process you used to investigate the topic?
– I started off with the steps in order, i research every single topic i needed to know and put the information i got into the cube.
4) How did you verify and cite the information you found?
– I would go onto one website and get the information, then i would scroll down to the bottom of it and see if there is any contact information. If there was, then i know it was legit.
5) How did the process of completing this challenge go? What could you have done better?
– The process went well. i was organized in the way i did my research by getting one side done at a time.