live your dream
This quote is meaningful to me because it reminds me to always be determined and to never give up. Try you best to be better everyday. Be better than you were yesterday and don’t ever give up.
I chose this video because I love dogs and it reminds me of my own. I find it really cute when dogs play around and have fun.
3) fun family vacation/ beware
I love Disneyland because it is a place of happiness and love. They’re rides that are really fun and its open late. My favourite ride is Slash Mountain because it’s a musical and has water. There’s a huge drop and it takes a photo and they always come out so funny.
I don’t like spiders because they can bite and are small and crawl around and can jump. They look weird and can be poisonous. hey can run fast and can crawl on you.
4) shopping time
I like this website because they carry very cute and pretty cloths. they have very nice workers and they always put you first.
Customize – Tasks
1) Blog Theme:
You are going to personalize your blog. From your Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes, located on the left hand side of the screen. Choose a theme that is mobile friendly, and apply it.
For more detailed information how to customize your blog’s Appearance and Theme click here.
2) Blog Appearance:
You are going to personalize the appearance of your blog. From your Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize, located on the left hand side of the screen.
1) Site Identity – This is where you can edit the title of your blog. Please choose an appropriate title, that does not have both your first and last name in it. You can also edit your tagline. Your tagline is a very short sentence that gives the viewer a snapshot
2) Colours – Edit the colour scheme of your blog.
3) Header Image – This is where you can add and change the picture that is being used in your header.
4) Background Image – This is where you can adjust your background image.
5) Menus – You can create multiple menu structures. For simplicity, lets stick to 1. Make sure you select Menu Location -> Primary Menu -> About Me. Then click Save. This will ensure your menu stays the same, even after adjusting the theme.
6) Widgets – Locate and see all the widgets on your blog.
7) Static Front Page – Front Home Page Display is set to -> Static Page and Front Page is set to -> About Me
Your First Reflection Page – Task