1) What questions did you need to research in order to create your cube?
I had to research the person who created my element, how and when it was discovered, what it is used for, characteristics of it, etc.
2) What new or familiar digital tools did you try to use as you worked through this project?
I used the different font sizes in Word a lot because I needed to make sure my information fit in the boxes.
3) What was the process you used to investigate the topic?
I followed the steps in the instructions and looked for the answer to each question. I made sure I knew what I was saying and put it in my own words.
4) How did you verify and cite the information you found?
I looked to see if it was a secure website and compared it to other results so that I knew he information was legit.
5) How did the process of completing this challenge go? What could you have done better
I had some struggles with this project since my computer at home didn’t have a version of word compatible with the online version. I don’t understand a lot of technology things and science isn’t exactly my strong point so this wasn’t an easy thing for me. Although I could’ve tried harder and asked for help more.