“If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.”
I chose this quote because i think everyone should have a reminder that if the thing you are fighting for is not worth sacrificing something else then it isn’t worth fighting for.
I chose this video because I am a competitive dancer this dance is really inspirational. It pushes me because the dancers are not to much older than me and they show that with practice you can become an amazing dancer and they motivate me to dance like them.
I chose this picture because this is where i dance and spend most of my time. I’ve made some of my best memories with some of my favourite people. It will always be a very special place to me. I’ve been dancing there for five years and met life long friends.
Your First Post (Optional)
You are now going to create your very first post. At the top of the Dashboard -> New -> Posts.
2) Body – This is where you place your content of the post – text, videos, pictures, etc. Write a short paragraph about what you are excited about for this upcoming year at Terry Fox. What are some things you want to get involved with? How will you become a part of the Rapid Nation?
3) Tool Bar – In your toolbar you can Add Media and Add Documents into your posts, this is the best way to create visual representations. You can also change fonts, hyperlink, etc.
4) Publish – Here is where you control what items are public and private. You can also control when they are published to your website.
5) Categories – Here is where you choose where you want your post to go. This is your digital binder with all of your subjects. Categorize -> Portfolio.
6) Tags – Here is where you create tags, these tags can help you find things quicker on your blog and help you stay organised. Tag -> Portfolio.
7) Publish – When you are done! Publish it.