Lucas Sastre Gr9
Activity Sheet: Digital Citizenship
Choose one of the following resources to respond to.
READ “It’s Not Cyberbullying, But…”:
WATCH “Ted Talk – Rethink Before You Type”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkzwHuf6C2U
Describe a bullying situation from one of the resources above. What does the situation cover?
1. When the group of girls (the friend included) don´t answer the other girl and then they laugh behind her.
2What strategies does the resource show to deal with these types of situations?
- To think about what you are going to type and the consequences that this can have.
- To ignore those bad messages.
In your own words, what do you think it means to be a Digital Leader?
- To be respectful with those you are talking to, to think before you type.
- To be an influence a role model to follow.
- To help those people who don’t know how to solve the cyberbullying.