1) What questions did you need to research in order to create your cube?
I needed to research the multiple properties of Technetium and the uses for this element. I also had to find a video of the element that had suitable descriptions of the elements properties.
2) What new or familiar digital tools did you try to use as you worked through this project?
The QR codes were new as I had never used them and never knew how to embed them into an assignment.
3) What was the process you used to investigate the topic?
I initially began with the QR codes as they were the easiest. I then researched basic properties of the element to fill out the cube. I finally searched for the uses of this element in real life environments.
4) How did you verify and cite the information you found?
I cross-referenced information from other sites that had the same or similar information about the element. This allowed for accurate information to be displayed on the cube.
5) How did the process of completing this challenge go? What could you have done better? I could have handed this project in on time with the required parts complete to get complete marks.