i rather stay quiet then explain how i feel to people who don't care.
the reason i chose this quote is because it felt that its how i feel when i talk with people around me.
the reason i chose this video is because many people are so kind and it makes me feel that i should do it too.
the reason i found this picture inspiring is because it shows that best friends are helpful and not hurtful to us. friends stay with you over tough times and stand with you when you feel like the world is against you.
4) Create a Hyperlink:
Create a hyperlink to a website that is important to you. Explain why you chose this hyperlink.
What is a hyperlink? It is text that you can click, and when you click it, it takes you to a website. To hyperlink text or pictures to a website, find a website URL, copy the URL, then simply highlight the word/words or select the picture you would like to hyperlink to, and press ctrl + v (paste). This will attach the copied web URL to the text. You can also use the chain link button located in the tool bar above. Just select some text, click the link and paste the URL into the space provided. When you are happy with it, click Apply.
For more detailed information how to create a hyperlink click here
I chose this hyperlink because its what I go on when I’m sad. It cheers me up.
5) Self Assessment: Find the self-assessment under your About Me Page Assignment in Microsoft Teams and download it. Complete the assessment and embed the document at the bottom of your About Me Page. Click on the following button at the top of this editing box –
Click on Upload Document then find the Self-Assessment Document you edited. After choosing it, click on the blue select button in the bottom right. You should see some coded text in the space where you wanted the document to appear. Click on update and preview changes to see the embedded document on your page.
6) Blog Theme:
Personalize your blog. Click on Appearance -> Themes, located on the left-hand side of the screen. Choose a theme that you prefer, and apply it. If you notice that your menus have disappeared, please ask your Digital Learning teacher to help you bring them back or proceed to number 6 below. Please make sure that your design is thoughtful and able to be read easily. Check out the preview before submitting your final version to Microsoft Teams.
7) Delete Extra Instructional Text (after you have read through the final instructions):
Please delete any instructional text that was here before you started editing. Remember this is your page, so make it your own! Publish only work that you have added, typed, uploaded or pasted here.
8) Submit your Blog Link to Microsoft Teams:
Copy the URL link to your published About Me Page and submit it to your Digital Learning teacher through Microsoft Teams. Remember, this current editing page is not your published page, you want to either select the permalink above this text editing area or highlight the URL (https://…) when you are viewing the public page.
OPTIONAL HOW TO: Customize – Tasks (delete all this when done too)
1) Blog Appearance:
If you would like to personalize the appearance of your blog. Click on Appearance -> Customize, located on the left hand side of the screen.
2) Site Identity – This is where you can edit the title of your blog. Please choose an appropriate title, that does not have both your first and last name in it. You can also edit your tagline. Your tagline is a very short sentence that gives the viewer a snapshot
3) Colours – Edit the colour scheme of your blog.
4) Header Image – This is where you can add and change the picture that is being used in your header.
5) Background Image – This is where you can adjust your background image.
6) Menus – You can create multiple menu structures. For simplicity, lets stick to 1. Make sure you select Menu Location -> Primary Menu -> About Me. Then click Save. This will ensure your menu stays the same, even after adjusting the theme.
7) Widgets – Locate and see all the widgets on your blog.
8) Static Front Page – Front Home Page Display is set to -> Static Page and Front Page is set to -> About Me