Here are the reflection questions for my Elements Cube on Bismuth.
- I had to research questions like what Bismuth’s appearance is and all about Claude François Geoffrey, along with what it was mistaken with.
- Instead of writing all the answers down on paper then typing them out, I did all the research and note taking on my phone then sent it to my laptop and assembled things from there. One new thing I used was QR codes, I’ve never had to make use of them in a project before.
- The process I used was doing the sides in, in my opinion, an effective order. If I could answer side three faster than side two then I did side three first.
- I made sure to avoid Wikipedia at all costs and check if the information differed on another website compared to the one I found first.
- I’d say the process of completing this was easy. I enjoyed doing this simple project and being able to choose my own element. Maybe I could’ve simplified my answers more.