1) My Favorite Quote “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us” is by Augustine. This shows us that god loves us equally no matter what your race is or who you are. To be honest, every one of us hate some kind of people and there are some friends that you like more than others. God treats us equally which is defiantly not easy. This is one of the quotes that inspired me to become truly christian.
2) A Video that I Liked This Video is from “Show me the Money 777” which is the 7th one from the Show me the Money which is a Korean Rap show involving more than 10000 people to one winner. This is just one of the performances that were performed and it was actually out last Friday. It was my favorite one out of all the different performances but it was so shocking when he lost and currently he’s out of the game. This show actually inspired me to listen to rap music and my playlist is full of songs from “Show me the Money”.
3) Special Moment of my Life This picture was last Saturday when I went to PNE when they were doing Fright Night. It was probably one of the most enjoying thing that I’ve done recently. I had a lot of fun there with my best friends, going on many freaky rides and getting soaking wet because of the hard on rain. Rides like the Hellevator and the Beast were just amazing and I really felt the thrill in me.
4) A Website I go on Often My favorite website that I go on is the OnDemand website. This place is full of Korean drama and variety shows. I go here quite often when I’m home alone and have nothing to do. It’s basically like Netflix, but you don’t have to pay and it’s mostly Korean. This is also where I watch “Show me the Money” series it would be really hard to watch these Korean shows and I consider this one of my favorite websites with Youtube and Facebook.
Customize – Tasks
1) Blog Theme: You are going to personalize your blog. From your Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes, located on the left hand side of the screen. Choose a theme that is mobile friendly, and apply it. For more detailed information how to customize your blog’s Appearance and Theme click here. 2) Blog Appearance: You are going to personalize the appearance of your blog. From your Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize, located on the left hand side of the screen. a) Site Identity – This is where you can edit the title of your blog. Please choose an appropriate title, that does not have both your first and last name in it. You can also edit your tagline. Your tagline is a very short sentence that gives the viewer a snapshot b) Colors – Edit the color scheme of your blog. c) Header Image – This is where you can add and change the picture that is being used in your header. d) Background Image – This is where you can adjust your background image. e) Menus – You can create multiple menu structures. For simplicity, lets stick to 1. Make sure you select Menu Location -> Primary Menu -> About Me. Then click Save. This will ensure your menu stays the same, even after adjusting the theme. f) Widgets – Locate and see all the widgets on your blog. g) Static Front Page – Front Home Page Display is set to -> Static Page and Front Page is set to -> About Me
Your First Post (Optional)
You are now going to create your very first post. At the top of the Dashboard -> New -> Posts. 1) Title – Create a title for your blog post. Your title will be: Things I am Excited About this Year. 2) Body – This is where you place your content of the post – text, videos, pictures, etc. Write a short paragraph about what you are excited about for this upcoming year at Terry Fox. What are some things you want to get involved with? How will you become a part of the Rapid Nation? 3) Tool Bar – In your toolbar you can Add Media and Add Documents into your posts, this is the best way to create visual representations. You can also change fonts, hyperlink, etc. 4) Publish – Here is where you control what items are public and private. You can also control when they are published to your website. 5) Categories – Here is where you choose where you want your post to go. This is your digital binder with all of your subjects. Categorize -> Portfolio. 6) Tags – Here is where you create tags, these tags can help you find things quicker on your blog and help you stay organised. Tag -> Portfolio. 7) Publish – When you are done! Publish it.