(On the over head it looks like something is missing but we were just fixing the ride. This is an old picture. *It was the orange pumpkin ride.)
Did the day/event go as you thought it would? What was different compared to what you expected? Were your expectations met and how?
How did your planning of your project go? Did you follow your plan? Did you have one? Did your plan help you?
How did your presentation go? Were you able to present easily? Did you feel unprepared? Did you feel your project was captivating enough to grab viewers attention?
This check in we have…
- Made 3/5 rides run
- Made majority of the poster
- Painted 3/5 rides
- Decorated the base of our park
To finish the project we will…
- Try to make the last two rides work
- Finish off poster
- Finish off paint
Our passion project is moving along at a fair speed just with some minor problems.
This check in was mostly struggling with making the pole as well as making them move at all.
What have we done?
- We got both types of rides to spin
- Swap and add some rides (took out roller coaster and maybe dropper, added a zipper ride and the pendulum ride.)
- We now have 5 rides we hope to have moving.
- Remade some rides for stability reasons.
- gathered poster and planed it out.
- Finish off mechanics that were not complete.
- Created carts (when needed.)
- Paint everything.
- Glue down to board all rides and components.
- Make poster.
- Finish up any lose ends.
(Goal to finish project fully.)
So far, in our prosses we have….
- Made porotypes
- Finalized our designs
- Printed all card board
- Planed out our space
- Ordered mechanics
- Planed our mechanics
Our next steps we will….
- Finish up mechanics
- Start art
- Start Poster design
- Finish Research
Here is an updated picture
Welcome to your brand new blog at Terry Fox Sites.
To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.