How to share files and folders with Microsoft
- With a file open or a file or folder selected, select “Share“.
- Select the down arrow to choose permissions for the link you will be sharing.
- Select “Apply” to save the permissions.
- Enter the name or email address of people you want to share with.
- Type a message.
- Select “Send”. You can also copy the link and share it in a separate email.
How to stop sharing files or folders on
- In OneDrive, select the file or folder you want to stop sharing.
- Select “Information” in the upper-right corner.
- Select “Manage access“.
- Click “Stop sharing” button or “Edit link page” to remove link.
For more detailed instructions with screenshots, click HERE.