“don’t stop until you’re proud”
i chose this quote because you should never settle for less than your worth, you should always be proud of your journey that got you to where you are.
I chose this video because i love dogs so much and i love cute videos of animals. i have 4 dogs and love them so much. its so cute to see videos like this and see the puppies growing up.
i chose this image because i love sunsets and me and my friends go out every night to watch sunsets. its such an amazing memory for me and my friends. i love this image because theres also palm trees and it reminds me of my memories from Hawaii.
Customize – Tasks
2) Blog Appearance:
You are going to personalize the appearance of your blog. From your Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize, located on the left hand side of the screen.
1) Site Identity – This is where you can edit the title of your blog. Please choose an appropriate title, that does not have both your first and last name in it. You can also edit your tagline. Your tagline is a very short sentence that gives the viewer a snapshot
2) Colours – Edit the colour scheme of your blog.
3) Header Image – This is where you can add and change the picture that is being used in your header.
4) Background Image – This is where you can adjust your background image.
5) Menus – You can create multiple menu structures. For simplicity, lets stick to 1. Make sure you select Menu Location -> Primary Menu -> About Me. Then click Save. This will ensure your menu stays the same, even after adjusting the theme.
6) Widgets – Locate and see all the widgets on your blog.
7) Static Front Page – Front Home Page Display is set to -> Static Page and Front Page is set to -> About Me
Your First Reflection Post – Task
You are now going to create your very first post. At the top of the Dashboard -> New -> Posts.
2) Body –
3) Tool Bar – In your toolbar you can Add Media and Add Documents into your posts, this is the best way to create visual representations. You can also change fonts, hyperlink, etc.
4) Publish – Here is where you control what items are public and private. You can also control when they are published to your website.
5) Categories – Put it under the “English 9” category
6) Tags – Here is where you create tags, these tags can help you find things quicker on your blog and help you stay organized. Tag -> (Course Name)
7) Publish – When you are done! Publish it.